Re: The Age (AU) Technology Not Supporting Old Browsers

Peter Ottery of f2 Network writes:
> hi, was just pointed to this thread and subscribed.
>
> I cant speak for the whole f2 organisation as there are a multitude of
> people involved with these sites, but to respond quickly to some of the
> points that have been discussed:

<snip/>

> I genuinely appreciate the feedback :)  & am happy to try to respond to
> any other q's that may be relevant to the list - if not, feel free to
> email me directly offlist.

Matthew Smith replies:

Welcome to the list, Peter.  It is heartening to see such a positive response.

This list has been a great help to me - I hope that, as a community, we can give
you the support and guidance you need.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy