Re: Screen readers - usage stats?

From: Steven Dale <sdale@stevendale.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 13:52:10 -0400 (EDT)
To: <ADAM.GUASCH@EEOC.GOV>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Tagged PDF files are hard to edit with accessibility in mind and I would
suggest further research into using Tagged PDF as it stands right now.

I think there needs to be some type of survey on ALL types of assistive
technology being used, and how the AT is being used, for web access.  This
should be a good indication of what WCAG 2.0 needs to focus on.  And
making the survey results public would go far in promoting the
accessibility issue in the public eye.

-Steve