Sign up Security Measures - Avoiding Spam Bots

From: Visisoul - Isabelle <wai_list@visisoul.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 02:30:00 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

https://www.livejournal.com/create.bml

Scroll down to item number 8 - I found it very interesting that an option
other than "reading" has been given... namely "audio"... cool!  I believe
that livejournal has been doing a lot of things lately to bring themselves
up to accessibility standards.

I believe there was a discussion about this awhile back.

Cheers,

Isabelle
Dreamhost Web hosting - it's truly a dream especially for Web Designers and
Developers!!
<http://www.dreamhost.com/rewards.cgi?bdip>  Referral ID:  bdip