RE: the multi-coloured Google graphic on the W3C homepage....

Doesn't bother me either. I take it the same way Lynn does, telling the
visitor which search engine is being used.

On a note related to your other post I wouldn't have Alexa on my system. I
consider it vastly inferior to Google so to each their own.

Cheryl D. Wise
Certified Professional Web Developer
MS-MVP-FrontPage
www.wiserways.com