Re: Question Regarding Citrix Web Interface and 508 Accessibility

Michael,

please copy me, and possibly the list in on any findings.

I've had 2 years experience of using citrix with people with a learning
disability.
I have to say almost nothing is favourable. Some issues may be
particular to this set up...
The rather minimal configuration for individuals would appear to be a
significant limitation.

thanks

On Monday, December 15, 2003, at 04:59  pm, Stallings Michael wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am doing a white paper on the application Citrix and its web
> accessibility
> and 508 compliance.  Does anyone have any information regarding the
> extent
> of Citrix's web interface and its compliance to 508 (sites that
> discuss this
> in detail?  I went to there web-site but found nothing really
> insightful.
> Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
>
> Regards,
>
> Mike

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"