Re: SVG DOM, event handling and how to disable?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 15:44:36 +0000
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>

David,
Peter Sorotkin also referred to this, however your link does not seem
very authoritative.

More significantly, this is not part of the spec, unless my skim
reading missed something.
which brings us around to should this be part of the spec?

thanks

On Friday, December 12, 2003, at 11:57  pm, David Woolley wrote:

>> ie5.2 on mac with ASV3.0 build76 and javascript disabled
>> event handling continues, no dialogue or security alert is raised.
>>
>> can you define more specifically the process you've witnessed?
>
> The security fix is in version 3.01, see:
>
> <http://archives.indenial.com/hypermail/ntbugtraq/2003/October2003/
> 0044.html>
>
> I haven't specifically investigated it, simply installed the hot fix on
> seeing the advisory.

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"