Re: Abbreviations and Acronyms: [techs] Latest HTML Techniques Draft

Hi,

Sidar's WCAG2-espa group has discussed this a bit, and the emerging
consensus basically agrees with what Christian says below (which saves
me a lot of typing ;-).

The point about expanding all instances, not just the first, is
important to work with current technology - a paper presented by Sofia
Celic looked into this. It's the kind of thing tools should do anyway -
it's a pretty simple search/replace type script.

cheers

Chaals