RE: Abbreviations and Acronyms: [techs] Latest HTML Techniques Draft

> Is this a forum to discuss WAI issues?
Yes

> Is there some limit
> to how many times an issue may be raised?

No.
But, on the WAI IG web page there is a list of how to act on the list.
One of the points asks new members to check the mail archives http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-wai-ig/
to see whether a topic has been discussed before.
I think you'll find that just about everyone who posts to this list is more than willing to help out where possible
but when topics are raised again and again because people don't search the archives it can get a bit tiring to keep
repeating (and reading) the same thing. We've all been new to web accessibility at some point but you'll find you get
a better response from the more experienced people if you abide by the rules of the mailing list
(and that holds true for all public lists, not just this one).

--J.

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.