Re: Data Table question

Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Err, yes. Somehow I forgot that before finishing the thread. Anyway, I
> still believe that using plain th elements should be enough in this
> case, although you effectively have to make the left-hand cell in each
> row a th as well.

I don't believe a <TH> without a scope attribute is adequate.

Consider a table <TH> elements across the entire first row and down the
entire first column. Now consider the <TH> in the first column of the
first row. Should it refer to the column or the row? The scope needs to
be explicitly stated.

James Craig

--
http://cookiecrook.com/