Re: Remote Scripting -- Compliant with 508 and WCAG?

From: Andrew Kirkpatrick <andrew_kirkpatrick@wgbh.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2003 12:06:29 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

No doubt about 6.3, but I disagree that this violates Guideline l of section
508.  Why do you think it does?

AWK

--
Andrew Kirkpatrick
CPB/WGBH National Center for Accessible Media

617-300-4420 (direct voice/FAX)
617-300-3400 (main NCAM)
617-300-2489 (TTY)

WGBH enriches people's lives through programs and services that educate,
inspire, and entertain, fostering citizenship and culture, the joy of
learning, and the power of diverse perspectives.