RE: To be or not to be...an alt tag, that is the question

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org on behalf of Julian Vallis
Subject: RE: To be or not to be...an alt tag, that is the question

Any knowledge that went with Sydney or previous Olympics will have gone down the pan, as I don't suspect there's anyone who worked on the Sydney site that will be working on the Athens site. IBM aren't doing or sponsoring the sites this time round - and I don't know who is. The current athens2004.com site is a smalltime Athenian concern.

[John]
Do the Greek Governemant have any Accessibility laws in place? Because it is the country's regulations that seem to be the guiding force - the Sydney Olympic case was brought by an Australian under Australian LAw.

John