From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Ralph
Sent: Tuesday, 2 December 2003 1:19 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Web Accessibility Checker

Hi Everyone..

This is my first post to this group.. So hello everyone :)

I look after a few websites and currently in a project where I will be
reviewing content on the websites and improving the usability and
accessibility of our websites.

One of the best practices I want to meet in this project is W3C's WAI
initiative. I have checked W3C's WAI website and could not locate any
tools/validators that can be used much like the X/HTML and CSS validators
which are available. I am relatively new to WAI so sorry if I have missed
something obvious.

The best tools I have located so far has been the following URL, however, it
only checks against Priority 1 (A-Level) and wondering if there is something
that also checks Priority 2 at least, with Priority 3 checking a bonus.

The URL I came across is http://sourceforge.net/projects/accesschecker/

Regards

Ralph Mazzitelli
Sydney, AUSTRALIA