Re: SVG (was RE: webbyaward?)

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:07:01 +0000
Cc: "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>

Outside of textedit which is my preferred tool, the only other one I've
really loved is jsquiggle, which is undoubtedly superior, for what it
does :-)  vi is great when working in a pda, and debugging, its very
quick, so you have to decide for yourself, or describe what your
expectations are...
Amaya 8.2 GL is almost a possibility, the rendering is just so much
cruder than others, with additional, bonus artefacts !!!
it is improving over time.  I'm awaiting a copy of illustrator CS for
mac but 10 seemed to really destroy any sense the code had, you load
clean stuff and get *$@* really depends what you're requirements are,
mine is something with at least a little transparency or clarity.

thanks

Jonathan Chetwynd
http://www.peepo.co.uk
"A web by people with learning difficulties"