Re: SVG (was RE: webbyaward?)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2003 00:58:35 +0900
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
To: "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>

For authoring I tend to use Amaya - it has basic functionality only,
but that generally meets my needs.

I have also played with SodiPodi and enjoyed it (running on OS X, but
it is available primarily for Linux and perhaps even for Windows). I
know other people have recommended Corel Draw, and Illustrator and the
newest version of Visio can also produce it, although I have heard
(unreliable sources) that the code they produce isn't too impressive.