(forgot URL) RE: Update: HiSoftware Online tester and Cynthia Says

Sorry RE Extra Post: Here is URL for online tester:
http://www.hisoftware.com/accmonitorsitetest/

-----Original Message-----
From: w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ig-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Robert B. Yonaitis
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2003 4:32 PM
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
Subject: Update: HiSoftware Online tester and Cynthia Says

Hello All,

We have just released a new Version of our No Charge Online Resource the
HiSoftware Online tester:

Updated:
- Updated formatting for better viewing in FireBird
- Updated Accessibility Checks for Section 508
- Added Link Validation Scanning for page tested (Will assist with finding
missing bookmarks, etc)
- Updated Privacy/Section 208 testing

Also: The CynthiaSays Site is based on this technology: After a Week of
Testing we will add this tester to the group solution of CynthiaSays.Com as
an additional testing option for that site so as not to change the Links
people have created.

CynthiaSays was updated (Current Version) to address NS7 and Firebird
viewing last week.

Best Regards,

Rob Yonaitis
http://www.hisoftware.com/co/yonaitis.htm

"Out of the Box" Tests Empower Users to Proactively Manage Online Privacy,
Identify Brand Risk, and Compliance with Section 208 Privacy Standards of
the E-Government Act
http://www.hisoftware.com/press/208egov.html