IT project SW London

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 22:39:16 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
BlankThank you to all who offered their critical help for this exciting project. It was much appreciated.

If those who offered help do not object to their inbox getting another email every month with updates, it's a good chance for a lesson here!! I will (students will) build a mailing list. If you do not want to be included or want a different email address used please let me know.

In the meantime I will explain off list to those who offered help what the project has done, what is in place to achieve up to March 04 and what is planned thereafter. This is not a small project

The first email will have the URL, I will try to get it out tomorrow

Thanks again I was touched by the number of offers

smiles
Paul Davis

Blank_Bkgrd.gif
(image/gif attachment: Blank_Bkgrd.gif)