Re: link in new window debate (was "Special message to website cr eators")

OK. You're missing my point. That being "You can't please all the people
all the time".

You are but one person (who incidentally is not pleased). If I give an
option to turn off popups, would you be happy?

Preferences, options, adaptibility,... go a lot further with developers
than dictating rules.

greg