Re: link in new window debate (was "Special message to website cr eators")

From: Info at ATutor <info@atutor.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 15:20:05 -0500
To: David Poehlman <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org
OK. You're missing my point. That being "You can't please all the people
all the time".

You are but one person (who incidentally is not pleased). If I give an
option to turn off popups, would you be happy?

Preferences, options, adaptibility,... go a lot further with developers
than dictating rules.

greg