Re: link in new window debate

From: David Murdoch <david.murdoch@clarifeye.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 19:25:01 -0000
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

> > actually still use that? Personally I only check pages in IE (yeuch)
Opera
> > (bleh) and Mozilla Firebird (yay) - ok I am a little biased :-P
>
> well you should always check out a website with at least one of the text
> based browsers...personally I like LYNX but there are others
>
> Bob

Bob since i have to use AT I do not see the need to use a text based browser
(and among the many others I know who use AT on a daily basis I have yet to
meet one who uses a text based browser). I know many people use a text based
browser to test for screen reader/braille compatability, but personally I
have found this to be a poor substitue for the real thing.

David