Re: Using Frames - what problems do screen readers have?

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 16:53:03 -0000
To: "P.H.Lauke" <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

loadsasmiles

you are having a go!!

"Should we abandon accessible features of
HTML because WYSIWYG tools do not fully support them yet ?"

no,no,no,no never ever. The point was if a bit lengthy in reply to Lynn's
post

"I would of thought a person would have to know how to
code or at least know enough to be able to go in and
add accesskeys, tabindex ect or am I missing out on a
piece of software that can do this for me, at the
moment the only software I have for this is me and Im
getting a bit ragged round the edges :-)"

No coding skills required to build web sites.

smiles
Paul
(sponsored by no one)