Re: Using Frames - what problems do screen readers have?

From: LYNN STEPHENS <lynnstephens@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:29:02 -0800 (PST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

(no problem if you know html, but in this drag and
drop world we live in it is fast becoming a lost art
in many everyday web designer circles)

I would of thought a person would have to know how to
code or at least know enough to be able to go in and
add accesskeys, tabindex ect or am I missing out on a
piece of software that can do this for me, at the
moment the only software I have for this is me and Im
getting a bit ragged round the edges :-)

lynn