Re: "Special message to website creators"

From: Paul Davis <paul@ten-20.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 00:57:55 -0000
To: "Isabelle" <isabelle@visisoul.com>, "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

"I believe it's important to keep the visitor aware of the
site after exit to other links that have been provided by the site owner."

I have a question, am I reading between the lines correctly here, of covert
approval of opening another window which could effectivley disable the back

or am I just jumping at shadows?

"What will make things better, in
my not-so-humble opinion, is someone who has a strong curiosity and interest
in trying to make "everyone happy" - which is one of those possibly
impossible things to do."

Please, a gentle suggestion to remove possibly from that statement.