RE: "Special message to website creators"

From: Isabelle <isabelle@visisoul.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 21:47:13 -0500
To: "WAI-IG" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi,

*grin* joking aside...

Yes, I know we can argue that a designer shouldn't control a thing!  :=)
Some site owners wish to keep their visitors on their page, especially if
there are *a lot* of outside links.

I have seen a neat trick (script) that gives the visitor the option of
opening up a new window or staying in the same one.  I think it was
javascript, though that isn't cool for accessibility reasons (doesn't
degrade gracefully).

Any thoughts, on how to have a happy balance between the two?

Isabelle
http://www.visisoul.com