Re: Breadcrumb dividers (semantics and accessibility)

From: Mike Rundle <phark@phark.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2003 03:56:20 -0500
> Visually, I'm leaning toward one of these.
>   … (ellipsis)
>   » (right angle quote)
>   › (single right angle quote)
>   → (right arrow)
>   ⇒ (right double arrow)
James, I usually like the double angle quote, however I think the
single right angle quote looks great.  My one gripe though with
breadcrumbs, make sure the final "crumb" is the actual page the user is
at, and make it so that its not a clickable link.  So many designers
make everything a link, and that's just confusing :)

Mike Rundle