request for help in checking Word doc

From: Scarlett Julian (ED) <Julian.Scarlett@sheffield.gov.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:06:48 -0000
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

All

I know it's OT but would someone who uses a screen reader (and is online now) mind checking a Word document out for me? Please respond directly to keep the List Gods happy.

many tia

Julian

The information in this email is confidential. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other than the addressee.  If you are not the addressee, please tell us by using the reply facility in your email software as soon as possible. Sheffield City Council cannot accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network.  If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please tell us as soon as possible.