(unknown charset) Re: Redirection

Try "White Plains Station" It shows up on the third page as
http://as0.mta.info/mnr/stations/station_detail.cfm?key=134

I suspect it doesn't show up that often because not that many people
are using Cold Fusion or whatever for data i.e. there are many more
pages in HTML.

I would still like to figure out how to spider pages with cookies.

Sue YOung