Soliciting Feedback on Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 15:01:02 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

Those interested in caption formats may wish to participate in this review.

Here's the request from the group,

- Al

See (original message archived at):
http://www.w3.org/mid/7249D02C4D2DFD4D80F2E040E8CAF37C03BF79@longxuyen.xfsi.com

--

The Timed Text Working Group invites you to comment on the 2nd public draft
of "Timed Text (TT) Authoring Format 1.0 Use Cases and Requirements" [1].

Please send comments to the public reflector <public-tt@w3.org>, which is
archived at [2].

Regards,
Glenn Adams, Chair TT WG