"Facts and Opinion About Fahrner Image Replacement" now online

From: Joe Clark <joeclark@joeclark.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 07:15:30 -0400
To: WAI-IG <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>, uvip-web-test@yahoogroups.com

Back in July, I polled various mailing lists and individuals for help
on screen-reader interpretation of Fahrner Image Replacement, a
standards-compliant technique that uses stylesheets to replace images.

The ultimate story has been published in A List Apart, the
newly-relaunched Web site for standards-compliant Web designers that
you should all be reading religiously from now on.

If I have made any kind of error, do please alert me, preferably in a
calm and rational manner.

     Joe Clark | joeclark@joeclark.org
     Author, _Building Accessible Websites_