Thanks: New HiSoftware Online Tester Feedback

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 14:41:44 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
Hello All,

Just a quick thanks for all the feedback on our new tester. We have
Implimented most of the requests to date:

http://www.hisoftware.com/accmonitorsitetest/

1. Corrected viw of <Table  <Caption> so that not aligned to top left of
Table on NSN or Mozilla
2. Made reports appear in tabular versus top to bottom
3. Update Main Screen to have a "Please Wait" Message while Reports
processing

I hope the new version is more usable -

The next version will include a Privacy Test Suitr and other feddback
changes..

Thanks again!

Rob yonaitis