Re: read regular - typeface for dyslexics

I can see fairly well. The site looks very blurry to me. And the background
is really bad...IMHO.,
Michael G. Van Randen

1236 Greystone Lane
Pensacola, Florida 32514
850-206-4715 cell
850-474-4733
tagi11@cox.net
webguy@universaldesign.us

When you care enough to work with the very best
America has to offer...hire Disabled Veterans!
www.myworkcenter.com

In the words of Calvin Coolidge.....

"Nothing in the world can take place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will
not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the
world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone
are omnipotent."

"The greatest discovery of our generation is that human beings can alter
 their lives by altering their attitudes of mind. As you think, so shall you
be".
William James