Re: WAI Web site remarks and suggestions

I don't think I asked, but I understand that we're on the same path...

As far as this thread is about the WAI website (like the subject says
it is), this list is the wrong place for it. There is a list that
people who can change the site read, and the archives of that list are
available so the (english-speaking online) world can check and see if
they are taking any notice. (They apparently are - among her excessive
tasklist I understand that Shawn Henry is working on this. Don't expect
too many miracles per day ;-)

There is indeed more to making the Web perfect than a redesign of the
WAI website. But it is important to many people to work on small
readily-achievable things one after the other. And it seems easier for
those of us who like to take a very large task as a whole, and work
away at it, to break it into bite-sized chunks, than for people who
like to have a clear task list to understand how that relates to an
amorphous but complex goal.

So I'm taking up the globalisation of access in a separate thread ;-)

cheers