C# SDK Two

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 17:08:44 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

Sorry for the additional Post, I was told I left out one of the kits:

ACCMONITOR 6.0 ASP.NET CUSTOM TESTS SDK
http://www.hisoftware.com/downloads/accmonaspnet_sdk2.exe
password to install = speed

This Kit allows for Accessibility, Usability, Security & Privacy (P3P forms,
etc...,) and Searchability and any other custom validation where the
previous kit was an example of 508 and WCAG Acc testing Only

Regards,

Rob Yonaitis
HiSoftware - http://www.hisoftware.com/co/yonaitis.htm

University of Massachusetts - Boston Selects HiSoftware's Solutions to
Ensure Site Quality and Accessibility of College Web Sites
http://www.hisoftware.com/press/umassb.html