New C# Extension Kit for AccMonitor

From: Robert B. Yonaitis <ryonaitis@hisoftware.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:44:14 -0400
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello All,

We have released our new C# vs.net Developers kit for AccMonitor and our
Office System 2003 Add-Ons (Word, Powerpoint, Excell) for
AccVerify/AccRepair

The C# Application is Shipped with Full Source allowing for modification as
necessary. The Application provided is a VS.Net version of the HiSoftware
Accessibility Site Test and CynthiaSays.Com tester. Using C# you can modify
this to spread the testing load across multiple servers and them merge in
the data to set up a testing "Grid"

ACCMONITOR 6.0 ASP.NET SDK
http://www.hisoftware.com/downloads/accmonaspnet_sdk.exe
password to install = speed
To actively run with AccMonitor a WebTest License must be input

And all of the MS Office Addons are available at:
http://www.hisoftware.com/access/valueadd.html

The Full source for these are also available by Request!

Requires AccVerify or AccRepair.

Cheers,

Rob Yonaitis
http://www.hisoftware.com/