Re: so, throw all those wonderfull navigation aids away!

One question is whether it is possible to implement something like this
as a user - i.e. have a standardised map available for sites that you
look at.

I guess it would be possible to build such an application by annotating
sites "en masse", and being able to get the annotations in your
enhanced client. But it sounds like a bit of a research project - at
least in terms of how to get everything marked up.

cheers

Chaals