Re: so, throw all those wonderfull navigation aids away!

From: Charles McCathieNevile <charles@sidar.org>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 17:00:07 -0700
Cc: "wai-ig list" <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>
To: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>

One question is whether it is possible to implement something like this
as a user - i.e. have a standardised map available for sites that you
look at.

I guess it would be possible to build such an application by annotating
sites "en masse", and being able to get the annotations in your
enhanced client. But it sounds like a bit of a research project - at
least in terms of how to get everything marked up.

cheers

Chaals