RE: Internationalization (was [w3c-wai-ig] <none>)

From: Tom Croucher <tcroucher@netalleynetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 11:05:14 +0100 (BST)
To: <P.H.Lauke@salford.ac.uk>
Cc: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

That sounds acceptable, although presumabley at some point there will be a
need for lagnuage packs or unicode to be available to serve up content
that would be unmaintainable. I think it is important that there is a
distinction between use of images to ensure that users can always see the
text, and appropriate use of images to provide content.

Tom