Re: Howto provide and link to foreign language translations?

From: Jonathan Chetwynd <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 23:12:26 +0100
Cc: Jesper Tverskov <jesper.tverskov@mail.tele.dk>
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I've removed the flags, for 2 reasons, one they attract too much
attention in this situation, two it was becoming a lot of trouble to
code.

if anyone would like to offer further translations, Danish would be
great, also Arabic and third world languages would be very helpful.
I expect to be able to get some of these within London.

http://www.learningdifferently.com  just the home page at present.

further comments on the content, meta-tagging, or current translations
would be great.

thanks again

Jonathan
http://www.peepo.co.uk