Uk accessibility Survey

From: Tom Croucher <tcroucher@netalleynetworks.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 20:36:41 +0100
To: <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hello Everyone,

I am doing a little survey on people who work with accessibility in the
UK. I was also planning to publish a directory. If people from either
list are happy to reply to me with as much or as little information on
what they do and where they do it in the UK that would be great. Please
remember to say whether you want to be listed in any directory that is
published.

Thanks,

Tom Croucher

Co-founder Netalley Networks
(http://www.netalleynetworks.com),
BSc(Hons) Computing Student / Information Services Staff University of
Sunderland (http://www.sunderland.ac.uk), Accessibility Co-ordinator
Plone CMS
(http://www.plone.org)