Re: place-holding characters in edit/text boxes

On  7 Sep, Charles McCathieNevile wrote:

> Yes, that's exactly what I should have said.
>
> It needs real text characters that can be found. The big annoyance is
> in password fields...

  Then it seems safe to declare that WCAG 1.0, checkpoint 10.4 is still
  alive and kickin'.

  I'd also like to add, to the attention of list management, that having
  a "warning" sent by watchfire.net for every single mail to the W3C
  WAI-IG list is rapidly getting old.

  May I suggest removing this abusive host from the list ?

   [+46] 0708 557 905