RE: JAWSR for Windows for FREE? Lets give a try!

From: Phill Jenkins <pjenkins@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 16:09:49 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

The discussion mentions the so called "free" versions of JAWs and Window
Eyes that last 20 or 30 minutes before having to re-boot, but I didn't see
anything about the version of JAWs for only the Web ( not the entire
desktop applications), known as "Connect OutLoud" for $249.   I was also
surprised that no one mentioned IBM Home Page Reader, available for $117,
and it's easy to use testing features.

http://www.freedomscientific.com/fs_products/software_connectpricing.asp

http://www-132.ibm.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?lang=en_US&catalogId=-840&categoryId=2067982&cgmenbr=1&langId=-1&cgrfnbr=2067982&y=7&x=11&cntrfnbr=1&storeId=1&cntry=840

http://www-3.ibm.com/able/guidelines/web/webhprtest.html

Regards,
Phill Jenkins,  IBM Accessibility Services
http://www.ibm.com/able