Re: Standard access keys?

In which case I think people are doing the right thing for the wrong
reason. I believe the number of people who have difficulties using a
mouse is predominantly people other than those who are visually
impaired.

Accesskey is  an important functionality for people who have
difficulties with providing input. Lots of them aren't people with
visual disability.

It also provides a functionality to authors that the rel attribute
doesn't give them.

Both of these things are useful - it's worth recognising them both, and
what they do...

cheers

Chaals