Re: Standard access keys?

From: John Britsios <webmaster@webnauts.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 01:22:18 +0200
To: <carl.myhill@ps.ge.com>, <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Carl,

There are no standard Access Keys. Though I would not follow the accesskeys
of a certain country goverment, when I want my web site to have a global
access!
On the other hand, using letters for Access Keys could make your life
difficult, while letter Access Keys are limited.

Why? Have a look in my forum here:
http://www.webnauts.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=64#64

Kind regards,

John