Re: Site Review Request: MIT OpenCourseWare

1. Yes, look at accesskey but don't worry about tabindex unless you use
some weird and complex positioning stuff.

2. Yes, you should group blocks of navigation links. Until browsers
figure out how to do this better (IE is the standout on the very useful
link element, and skipping navigation links without a nice structure
and a "skip to main content" link are still not mainstream
unfortunately).

3. Yes, let people know. Add "pop-up", or "new window" or something to
the link text is my preference, but there is an argument to be made
that putting this in the title is "informing the user".

cheers

Chaals (who hasn't had time to do a review yet :(