Software Accessibility Technical Specifiation

From: Matthew Smith <matt@kbc.net.au>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 12:17:51 +0930
To: WAI Interest Group <w3c-wai-ig@w3.org>

Hi All

Further to Bill Mason's question last week regarding displaying an
application name in a titlebar, I would like to draw the list's
attention to:

ISO/TS 16071, 2003-02-01 - "Ergonomics of human-system interaction -
Guidance on accessibility for human-computer interfaces".

This document may be of interest to list members as it covers similiar
issues to the WCAG, but in a broader context.  I obtained my copy from
Standards Australia <http://www.standards.com.au> although others may
wish to go to their friendly, local, standards supplier.

Cheers

Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy
South Australia