Re: accessible webconferencing applications

Hi David,

I tried the link you gave below (http://www.ve.trilo.com) without success -
maybe their server is temporarily down, but thought I'd check.

Another resource I found is Accessible Chat from Games for the Blind at:

http://www.gamesfortheblind.com/aig/chat.html

It is more of an online community than a conferencing resource.  I think
the chat software is developed inhouse - it is designed to work with JAWS
and Window-Eyes and run from the GFTB server.  At the moment the program is
being updated and I noticed on their web site that it has been taken down
(as they were under attacked).  The developers have it running on a test
server for authorised users only.  However I did try it when it was open
access and it worked very well, so might be worth following up.

Sandra,
e-bility Pty Ltd.
www.e-bility.com