Re: JSP Forms Accessibility

Scott,
Like PHP, ASP, and other server-side scripting languages, you need to
verify that the correct HTML structures will be created by the server.  In
this case, I believe that the "property" attribute in the JSP will create
the name attribute in the HTML, meaning that you need to add the id
attribute before the label will be explicitly associated with the input
field in the HTML.

AWK