RE: Email blocked a word for 'accessible', that people get.

Hi - I apologize for the problem. Watchfire's IT department installed a spam
blocker without my knowledge, and it decided that all listserv email was
spam and sent that disconcerting message to anyone who posted to lists to
which I am subscribed. I didn't discover the problem until yesterday and was
not able to get it fixed until today. Hopefully, there will be no more such
messages from Watchfire. It was not an attempt to collect email addresses,
and it was not the case that we had identified either the list or anyone who
posts to the list as spammers. Actually, although my listservs were all
blocked, my real spam continued to get through, so the whole thing has been
an exercise in futility. :)

Michael