Re: Email blocked a word for 'accessible', that people get.

From: Julian Voelcker <asp@tvw.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 13:30:06 +0100
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

I have had the same response from some messages I posted on another
list.

I guess there is someone from Watchfire where they have a new over
enthusiastic spam system.

[Actually responding to spam is a foolish move because it just proves
that the address is live and encourages spammers to try harder - the
fact that they provide another email address as well is just being too
generous!]

Cheers,

Julian Voelcker
Cirencester, United Kingdom