Re: Accessible Development Methodologies: Comments Requested

David Woolley wrote:
>>   3a) Set a challenge to student art groups to produce the icons
>>   corresponding to menu functions that we require - possibly with a
>
> Icons need to be consistent across all web sites, world wide.  I'd see
> this more of a librarianship job (establishing best current practice) than
> a creative job.

I assume that David refers to production of symbols like the disability
wheelchair symbol, the information i, which are globally recognisable.

Is anyone aware of a project to do this, or could this be a possible
future project for the W3C?

--
Matthew Smith
Kadina Business Consultancy