Re: Menus, navigation, and simplicity (Perhaps slightly off-topic)

From: David Woolley <david@djwhome.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 21:16:33 +0100 (BST)
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

It wasn't at all clear that this is what was being talked about.

Object is already allowed to include HTML nad any validating
XML browser has access to a mechanism that can include XML into
the main document (named external entities).  There aren't any common
validating XML browsesrs!

> necessary, because the capability to include a standardized graphical
> identity across an enterprise is inherent in the standard to begin with.

Note that corporate entities are styling, not content.

> Back to square one only for people who aren't willing to keep moving
> forward. Again, call me an idealist, or maybe even a perfectionist, but I

Remember that, in the software world, forwards is generally around the
circumference of a circle, e.g. HTML was a deliberate rejections of
some of things now being called "progress".

Invalid HTML deleted.