Re: opening new windows

Please don't remove ordinary functions from the window (scrollbars,
location, etc). It's nice that it is resizeable, but you have no idea
what my text size is to start with, and if there is more than a
screenful and no scrollbars after you already made me adjust everything
I will be extremely frustrated in trying to use your content.

If browsers gave me decent control (permitted me to put back the bits
that you had turned off) things would be more reasonable. There is
value in setting window default presentation (an example is what
http://www.mencap.org.uk do to ensure they don't cover anything
important) if the user can override it reasonably. But at the moment
that isn't really true.

Chaals