Re: Please advise on how to make our Discussion Forums more Accessible

From: Al Gilman <asgilman@iamdigex.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 15:25:04 -0400
To: w3c-wai-ig@w3.org, w3c-wai-ig@w3.org

It's a forum of one page-repairer and the world reading the web.

But review what is done in the new A-Prompt.

It's very like your design.

Which is very like a consensus core for any WebDAV or WorkFlow system.

I don't know what it will take to port the UI techniques from code
to Web, but it's got to be worth checking out.